Keepsake quilts are a great way to keep your baby memories alive. This is the largest size keepsake I offer and it is roughly the size for a single bed. This is for a double sided quilt so one side will be with a border and one without a border. Only one side can include buttons and smaller items like socks and hats. I still quilt the layers together so to avoid sewing over these items, I keep them to one side. It requires a minimum of 100+ items. There will be a total of 150 squares between the two sides.
The large quilts are Your quilt could be up to 5-10cm longer or shorter in either direction.
- Size – Large (115cm x 170cm approximately)
- Finish – Double Sided Quilt
- Number of items needed – 100-130 (approximately)
- Number of squares – 150 (approximately)
Large Double Sided Keepsake Quilt
- Decide which colour border you would like (or decide later)
- Decide if you prefer the squares equal sizes or different sizes (mosiac)
- Place your order
- Wait to receive your email confirmation.
- Click the "order form" button at the bottom of the email and complete the form. My address to send your items is also on there.
- Gather up all your precious clothes and send them to me! (for tips on sending your items, visit my blog)
You can include anything! - onesies, baby grows, bodysuits, hats, socks, sleeping bags, bibs, t-shirts, jumpers, dungarees, dresses, blankets (even some of your own! The pjs you wore in the hospital, the shirt that Dad got his first cuddle in).