Keepsake quilts are a great way to keep your baby memories alive. This is the newest size and the largest keepsake I offer. The first picture shown is me holding it with arms stretched while stood on a chair ( I am 5ft10"!). It requires a minimum of 80 items. Feel free to send any extras if you do not want lots of duplicates as this size will be 126 squares! Please bear in mind that the size is a guide. All quilts are different and the individual square sizes vary depending on the items I receive. Your blanket could be up to 5-10cm longer or shorter in either direction.
Size – Large (125cm x 195cm approximately)
- Finish – Quilt
- Number of items needed – 80-100
- Number of squares – 126 (approximately)
Extra Large Keepsake Quilt
- Pick your backing fabric
- Decide if you prefer the squares equal sizes or different
- Place your order
- Click the "order form" button at the bottom of the order page. My address to send your items is also on there.
- Gather up all your precious clothes and send them to me! (for tips on sending your items, visit my blog)
Can't decide what fabrics to go for yet? Go with the decide later option and I will send pictures of the different options when your keepsake is laid out.
You can include anything! - onesies, baby grows, bodysuits, hats, socks, sleeping bags, bibs, t-shirts, jumpers, dungarees, dresses, blankets (even some of your own! The pjs you wore in the hospital, the shirt that Dad got his first cuddle in).