My newest keepsake is my geometric triangle quilt. It is really different to any of my other quilts and so affective and modern looking.
When ordering this style there are a few things to consider. I cannot include anything too bulky. Any items that have large images or writing on will be cropped down. If you are happy with that but have a preference of what part is included, just let me know. There are 80 patches in this quilt, but I can get several triangles out of one outfit. If a lot of your items are on white or not patterned, I may not be able to get as many items out of them so think about those when you are putting your items together. If you do not have enough or included a lot of plain backed items, think about including a larger item like a patterned muslin or blanket that I can get a lot of pieces from.
- Size – Medium - with border 90cm x 125cm approximately
- Size – Medium - without border 85cm x 120cm approximately
- Finish – Triangle Quilt
- Number of items needed – 40-60
- Number of Triangles with Border– 64 full, 16 halves
- Number of Triangles without Border– 80 full, 18 halves
Geometric Triangle Keepsake Quilt
- Pick your backing fabric
- Pick your border colour (optional)
- Place your order
- Wait to receive your email confirmation.
- Click the "order form" button at the bottom of the email and complete the form. My address to send your items is also on there.
- Gather up all your precious clothes and send them to me! (for tips on sending your items, visit my blog)
You can include - onesies, baby grows, bodysuits, hats, socks, sleeping bags, bibs, t-shirts, dresses, blankets (even some of your own! The pjs you wore in the hospital, the shirt that Dad got his first cuddle in).
Can't decide what fabrics to go for yet? Go with the decide later option and I will send pictures of the different options when your keepsake is laid out.