Keepsake Christmas sacks are made using your little ones first Christmas clothes and sewn into a sack ready to leave out for Santa each year. The sacks are large enough to get lots of presents so be sure to be good all year around. They are put together with a patchwork of clothes on both sides and can be lined with fabric from my own collection, a plain cotton or Christmas design depending on what I have available and suits your clothes best. Alternatively, if you have any adult sized Christmas pyjamas, I may be able to use them to line it. The sacks are finished off with metalic rope cord.
- Size – 50cm x 80cm
- Finish – Double Sided Sack
- Number of items needed – 20+
- Number of squares – 48
Keepsake Christmas Sack
- Place your order
- Wait to receive your email confirmation.
- Click the "order form" button at the bottom of the email and complete the form. My address to send your items is also on there.
- Gather up all your precious clothes and send them to me!
You can include anything! - onesies, baby grows, bodysuits, hats, socks, sleeping bags, bibs, t-shirts, jumpers, dungarees, dresses, blankets.