Keepsake blankets are a great way to keep your baby memories alive and the patchwork of baby clothes is lined with fleece. This is the largest size keepsake I offer and it is roughly the size for a single bed. It requires a minimum of 55 - 70 items. Feel free to send any extras if you do not want lots of duplicates as this size will be up to 100 squares! Please bear in mind that the size is a guide. All quilts are different and the individual square sizes vary depending on the items I receive. Your blanket could be up to 5-10cm longer or shorter in either direction.
Like the idea of a bigger blanket but don’t have enough items? I can make it up to size by adding a border in a complimentary cotton fabric.
- Size – Large (115cm x 170cm approximately)
- Finish – Blanket
- Number of items needed – 50-70
- Number of squares – 96 (approximately)
Large Keepsake Blanket
- Pick your backing fabric
- Decide if you would like a border and if so in which colour (optional)
- Place your order
- Wait to receive your email confirmation.
- Click the "order form" button at the bottom of the email and complete the form. My address to send your items is also on there.
- Gather up all your precious clothes and send them to me! (for tips on sending your items, visit my blog)
What can you include?
- Sleeping bags/grow bags
- How about some of your own? - The pjs you wore in the hospital, the shirt that Dad got his first cuddle in for example
Can't decide what fabrics to go for yet? Go with the decide later option and I will send pictures of the different options when your keepsake is laid out.