The medium keepsake quilt is my most popular option. It is a nice usable size and requires a reasonably easy amount of baby clothes to gather up. It is approximately cot sized. There will be around 54 squares so the number of items needed is around 25-40. Please bear in mind that the size is a guide. All quilts are different and the individual square sizes vary depending on the items I receive. Your blanket could be up to 5cm shorter or longer in either direction.
- Size – Medium (80cm x 120cm)
- Finish – Quilt
- Number of items needed – 25-40
- Number of squares WITHOUT a border – 54 approximately
- Number of squares WITH a border – 35 approximately
Medium Keepsake Quilt
- Pick your backing fabric
- Decide if you would like a border and in which colour
- Place your order
- Wait to receive your email confirmation.
- Click the "order form" button at the bottom of the email and complete the form. My address to send your items is also on there.
- Gather up all your precious clothes and send them to me!
You can include anything! - onesies, baby grows, bodysuits, hats, socks, sleeping bags, bibs, t-shirts, jumpers, dungarees, dresses, blankets (even some of your own! The pjs you wore in the hospital, the shirt that Dad got his first cuddle in).
Can't decide what fabrics to go for yet? Go with the decide later option and I will send pictures of the different options when your keepsake is laid out.