If you really want to show off each item of baby clothing, this keepsake quilt option is a great one. Known as a sashed quilt, each square of baby clothes is framed by your choice of colour cotton. It does mean that all the patches need to be the same size of 6 x 6 inches. I will crop the clothes down to make the most of them, however if you know there is a part that is more important, just let me know when you order.
- Size – Medium (80cm x 120cm approximately)
- Finish – Sashed Quilt
- Number of items needed – 20-24
- Number of squares – 24
Medium Window Keepsake Quilt
- Pick your backing fabric
- Pick your border colour
- Place your order
- Wait to receive your email confirmation.
- Click the "order form" button at the bottom of the email and complete the form. My address to send your items is also on there.
- Gather up all your precious clothes and send them to me! (for tips on sending your items, visit my blog)
You can include anything! - onesies, baby grows, bodysuits, hats, socks, sleeping bags, bibs, t-shirts, jumpers, dungarees, dresses, blankets (even some of your own! The pjs you wore in the hospital, the shirt that Dad got his first cuddle in).
Can't decide what fabrics to go for yet? Go with the decide later option and I will send pictures of the different options when your keepsake is laid out.