This large keepsake quilt option is my favourite and the one I made for my own little boy. Your most precious baby clothes are framed with this option which shows off the clothes on a more individual bases. The border style of quilt is also known as a sashed quilt. When choosing this sashed quilting option with the framed squares it really makes you appreciate each individual item. Please bear in mind that all squares will need to be the same size so any large motifs or writing may not fully fit. I will do my best to accommodate them in the best way possible.
This is the largest size I do and is roughly the size to fit a single bed (115x170cm). It is the perfect option if you want a larger quilt but don't have enough items to chose the patchwork using only your baby or loved ones clothes.
- Size – Large (115cm x 170cm approximatley)
- Finish – Quilt
- Number of items needed – 30-48
- Number of squares – 48
Large Windowed Keepsake Quilt
- Pick your backing fabric
- Pick your border colour
- Place your order
- Wait to receive your email confirmation.
- Click the "order form" button at the bottom of the email and complete the form. My address to send your items is also on there.
- Gather up all your precious clothes and send them to me! (for tips on sending your items, visit my blog)
You can include anything! - onesies, baby grows, bodysuits, hats, socks, sleeping bags, bibs, t-shirts, jumpers, dungarees, dresses, blankets (even some of your own! The pjs you wore in the hospital, the shirt that Dad got his first cuddle in).
Can't decide what fabrics to go for yet? Go with the decide later option and I will send pictures of the different options when your keepsake is laid out.