It is really hard to sort through grown out baby clothes and decide to give them away or keep them just in case. We can't keep them all forever and it is such a shame to pack them away in the loft. Turning your favourite clothes into a quilt or blanket is the perfect solution. The medium size is my most popular keepsake option and is roughly cot sized (80x120cm). It requires approximately 25-35 items. Please bear in mind that the size is a guide. All quilts are different and the individual square sizes vary depending on the items I receive. Your blanket could be up to 5-10cm shorter or longer in either direction.
- Size – Medium (80cm x 120cm)
- Finish – Blanket
- Number of items needed – 25-40
- Number of squares WITHOUT a border – 54 approximately
- Number of squares WITH a border – 35 approximately
Medium Keepsake Blanket
- Pick your backing fabric
- Decide if you would like a border and in which colour
- Place your order
- Wait to receive your email confirmation.
- Click the "order form" button at the bottom of the email and complete the form. My address to send your items is also on there.
- Gather up all your precious clothes and send them to me!
What can you include?
- Sleeping bags/grow bags
- How about some of your own? - The pjs you wore in the hospital, the shirt that Dad got his first cuddle in for example
Can't decide what fabrics to go for yet? Go with the decide later option and I will send pictures of the different options when your keepsake is laid out.