This is the smallest size keepsake blanket that I offer and it makes a great gift from an older sibling to a new baby brother or sister. It's also a great lap size so could be used as a grandparent gift too. As well as a large quilt, I made my own little boy this size and it is used all the time in his play room. It is great when den building and having tea parties. It is big enough for him to snuggle in on the sofa and when it isn't in use it looks great on the arm of the chair.
This size is approximately 70 x 70cm although it may not be 100% square if the patches end up different sizes. This size blanket requires around 12- 20 items.
- Size – Small (70cm x 70cm approximately)
- Finish – Blanket
- Number of items needed – 12 - 20 (approximately)
- Number of squares –25
Small Keepsake Blanket
- Pick your backing fabric
- Place your order
- Wait to receive your email confirmation.
- Click the "order form" button at the bottom of the email and complete the form. My address to send your items is also on there.
- Gather up all your precious clothes and send them to me! (for tips on sending your items, visit my blog)
You can include:
Onesies, baby grows, bodysuits, hats, socks, sleeping bags, bibs, t-shirts, dresses, blankets (even some of your own! The pjs you wore in the hospital, the shirt that Dad got his first cuddle in).
Can't decide what fabrics to go for yet? Go with the decide later option and I will send pictures of the different options when your keepsake is laid out.